Kaspersky Anti-Virus is a solution for essential computer protection against malicious programs. The product provides real-time protection against major information threats, both known and new.
- License for two computers
- Reliable Malware Protection
- High-speed performance without sacrificing performance
- Convenient protection management from anywhere
- New intuitive interface
- Anti-virus scanning of files, programs, and websites reliably protects your computer from the main threats.
- My Kaspersky web portal allows you to manage the security of all devices via the Internet remotely.
- Anti-Phishing prevents identity theft on fake websites.
- Monitoring Internet traffic helps optimize costs when connecting to the Internet via Wi-Fi, 3G, and 4G.
- Protection from encryption software prevents malware from blocking your files.
* Cloud (Kaspersky® Security Network) is an infrastructure of online services and services that continuously collects and analyzes information about cybercrime activity around the world. The data needed to block attacks and infections are instantly transmitted to all users of Kaspersky AntiVirus review, preventing large-scale virus outbreaks.
System requirements for Microsoft Windows XP (SP 2 and up)
1 GHz processor and higher
1 GB (32 bits) or 2 GB (64 bits)
System requirements for Windows Vista, Windows 7 (x32 and x64)
1 GHz processor 32 bits (x86) / 64 bits (x64) and higher
1 GB of free RAM (x32) or 2 GB of free RAM (x64)
General requirements for all operating systems
About 800 MB of free hard disk space (depending on the size of the anti-virus database)
Internet connection for downloading distributions, product activation and receiving regular updates
Microsoft Internet Explorer 8.0 or higher
Microsoft .NET Framework 4 and up
Windows-based tablets (with an Intel processor):
Microsoft Windows 10 Home / Professional / Corporate
Microsoft Windows 8 and 8.1 / Professional (64 bit)
Minimum screen resolution: 1024×600
Download trial version of Kaspersky Anti-Virus
Search for vulnerabilities in the OS and installed software
Analysis and elimination of vulnerabilities in Internet Explorer
Blocking links to infected sites
Virus Recognition by Packaging Method
Global threat monitoring (Kaspersky Security Network)
System and data recovery
Ability to install the program on an infected computer
Self-defense function of the program from shutting down or stopping
Restoring the correct system settings after removing malware
Availability of tools for creating a rescue disk
Blocking links to phishing sites
Protection against all types of keyloggers
The convenience of use
Automatic program setup during installation
Ready solutions (for typical problems)
Visual display of the results of the program
Informative dialog boxes for making informed decisions by the user.
Ability to choose between simple (automatic) and interactive modes
24-hour technical support
Automatic database update